Modern Biology and Evolution

The Forum is provided for both SIS members and non-members to discuss topics relevant to the Society's work. It also provides the opportunity for non-members to ask questions about the Society’s work and/or published material.
All posts are moderated before inclusion. No attachments are permitted.

Modern Biology and Evolution

Postby John » Wed 24 Feb 2016 1:30 pm

Over three years ago, on Monday 15-10-12 I posted the very first post on this Forum, titled "Evolution", an entirely original explanation of how evolution really works. I am delighted to say that modern biological science, (without a hint of attribution) - now includes my explanation (in words that make it appear -quite falsely that they always knew. Typical!) - that existing bodily forms dictate absolutely the direction of their progress. entirely naturally and, consequently, the advances made will give the appearance (but not the fact) of a guiding intelligence! It is amusing, though a bit sad, to note that more than 10000 people have viewed this ancient post, there has been not a single reply, yet it has informed scientific opinion and caused a re-think. I am proud of this (unprovable!)fact.
I must add that the lady who was responsible for authorising its publication back then, was Jill Abery, an acknowledged expert on biology and consultant to the SIS and its Editorial Co-ordinator. It was this lady who penned the title of my paper, "The Genesis of Evolution". Thank you Jill.
John

Return to SIS Discussion Forum